🌟 Calling All Dietitians! Your Expertise is Needed! 🌟

• 🌟 Calling All Dietitians! Your Expertise is Needed! 🌟

Posted by Eric Ho on July 17, 2024 at 2:13 pm

Hello amazing dietitian community! 👋

I’m Eric Ho, a User Experience Designer, former clinical dietitian, and passionate advocate for the dietitian profession. I am asking for your help with an exciting project I’m working on. I’m conducting a survey to understand the unique challenges and needs of dietitians, with the aim of designing innovative solutions that enhance your practice and improve client outcomes.

Your insights and experiences are incredibly important to me. I would be immensely grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete my survey. Your feedback will directly influence the design and functionality of a new CRM tool I’m developing, ensuring it meets the specific needs of dietitians in various specializations.

🔗 Take the survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScblbEOPTpKuT15Lrz9_JbisaX2ovBS84I-zQ653PcPe4hK8Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your participation will make a significant impact, and I truly value your expertise. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thank you so much for your time and valuable insights.

Warm regards,

Eric Ho, RD

Eric Ho replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.