Recorded July 14th, 2016
Corporate wellness is a growing area of opportunity for RDNs. RDNs can benefit from understanding more about the trends in this area, as well as learning how to advocate for their ability to deliver workplace wellness services. Presented by Juliet Rodman and Sheila Viswanathan.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the main trends being used by employers in today’s corporate wellness programs.
- Identify specific skills that an RDN has that enables him/her to execute on these trends.
- Advocate for the role of the RDN in delivering corporate wellness programming.
CEU Codes: 1010, 7040, 7070
Recorded March 16, 2016
Many times authors spend years getting their books published and only then start to think about marketing. The reality in today’s digital environment is that marketing starts well before that. Learn how to build a community for your book by leveraging social media, creating a relationships with your target audience, and building rapport with other leaders within your niche market. Presented by Julie Beyer, MA, RDN and Electra Ford.
Learning Objectives (1.5 CEUs): CEU Codes: 1140, 1090, 7010, 7070, 7120
Recorded January 14, 2016
Stressed out NE members need to be focused and take action so they ARE the nutrition experts of the world. This webinar will help them create a plan to maximize their time and energy to what really matters to them. Presented by Chere Bork, MS, RDN.
CEU Codes (1 CEU): 1120, 1010, 7180
Recorded Tuesday, Nov 17, 2015
By the end of this program, the participants should be able to...
- Review recent changes in Search Engine Optimization algorithms and the current state of Social Media Marketing
- Discuss how mobile responsive websites can optimize your visitor's website experience and attract traffic to your website
- Explain how HIPAA/HITECH directly affects data collection, communication, and marketing
1 CEU --- Codes: 7120 Marketing, 4100 Social Marketing, 1020 Computer, Electronic Technology
Presenter: Patricia Storey, RPh (registered pharmacist)
Recorded September 24, 2015
Medical cannabis is gaining national momentum. RDNs must get educated on this healing modality and understand its value and use, especially as it relates to health conditions that are nutrition-related. Gaining this expertise will provide the RDN with additional skills and knowledge to expand the scope of service, increasing business and revenue. Presented by Laura Lagano, MS, RDN, CDN, and Donna Shields, MS, RDN.
CEU Codes: Business 7050, 7070, 7110, MNT 5090, 5120, 5150, 5300
Recorded September 16, 2015
This webinar will teach highly practicable strategies to attract clients and result in expertise development, more clients committing to longer engagements, and a more enjoyable and profitable practice. Presenter: Lesli Bitel, MBA, RDN, LDN, CWC.
Recorded July 9, 2015
If nutrition is your profession Public Policy should be your passion! Our members are probably the most influenced by public policy and influential to public policy of all nutrition professionals. Given the knowledge our members could have great impact in this arena. The purpose of this webinar is to provide them with the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. Presented by Patricia J. Becker MS RDN CSP CNSC.
Recorded June 17, 2015
This webinar will educate RDNs how to begin to speak and understand basic Spanish to communicate with their clients. Presented by Ilene Cohen, MS, RDN, CDN, CDE, E-RYT.
Through this 60 minute webinar, participants will learn to:
- RDNs will learn basic Spanish vocabulary and phrases to be able to establish basic rapport with their patients/clients.
- RDNs will be able to conduct a basic 24-hour diet recall in Spanish.
- Participants will learn how the ability to communicate in another language can improve communication with patients and clients and ultimately, improved health outcomes.
1 CEU to be provided. CEU certificate awarded after completion of webinar.
CEU Codes: 1040, 1060, 6020, 6070