How can you reach hundreds of influential nutritionists?
Through Sponsorship Opportunities with Nutrition Entrepreneurs!
Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE) is a Dietetic Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
NE members, the "movers and shakers" of dietetic professionals:
- Counsel individuals, groups and athletic teams
- Conduct corporate and worksite wellness programs
- Deliver public speaking presentations to consumer and business audiences
- Consult to doctors' offices, healthcare organizations, community and public health agencies, schools, fitness clubs, restaurants, food and pharmaceutical companies, advertising and PR agencies, trade and professional associations
- Write newspaper columns, magazine articles, web site content and educational materials
- Author books
- Appear on television shows, radio programs and web-casts
- Manage publicity, press and media relations
- Represent companies and product lines as spokespersons
- Plan and execute marketing, public relations and educational campaigns
- And much, much more!
NE Members Pioneer Food, Nutrition & Health Recommendations.
NE sponsorship offers your company a stellar opportunity to reach thousands of nutrition professionals with information about YOUR newest products and services. Whether you target consumers, professionals, or both, NE members are on the front lines of communication with YOUR customer!
(You will need Acrobat Reader to view these PDF files.)
1. Advertise in the info-packed Ventures newsletter - Download a PDF of Ad Guidelines
2. 2012-13 Sponsorship Opportunities - Download a PDF of the Sponsorship Opportunities
3. Sponsor a Table at the NE Networking Reception - Click Here (members only)
Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
- Outstanding Nutrition Entrepreneurs Award and Professional Development Dietetic Student Award presented at the NE Networking Event during the Academy's Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE)
- Ventures Newsletter – Issue or Insert
- NE Website
- NE Executive Committee Meetings
- Mini Meetings for Members